26th November 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an internship related to Mechanical branch?

Sir, I am from Mechanical branch and I don't know the procedure of applying internship. Can you please give me all information about that? I completed my B.Tech. I want to do internship on plastic injection moulding. So, please help me. Thanking you Sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Internship related to Mechanical branch?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  3. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply for internship programme? My branch is mechanical
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  6. How to do internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year in Mechanical Discipline
  7. How to apply for internship in DRDO Hyderabad in Mechanical engineering branch? Where to get application form?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship in leading Mechanical related companies?
  9. Details and procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for internship in BHEL?
  12. Procedure to apply for 4 months Internship in DRDO for M.Tech 1st semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  15. Internship in company related to Medical Electronics branch?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  17. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
29th November 2015, 07:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an internship related to Mechanical branch?

Procedure for internship application :

** To apply for the summer internship in any well reputed company, you will first have to send an application asking for summer internship to the company.

** Along with Application, you will also have to send a resume mentioning your education details and project works completed.

** You have to send your application the HR department of company.

** If they approve your letter then you can start your internship.

Some good options for you are :

** Alfa Plast Mould

Address: 14, Dinubhai Estate, Trikampura, Near Annapurna Hotel, Vatva Gidc, Phae-4, Trikampura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382445
Phone:098257 85435

** Amtek Plastics

** CIPET

** Poly Plastics limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?