1st April 2015, 12:17 PM
konda.sai kumar

Procedure to do Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Respected Sir/Mam
Now I am in 2nd year of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering.
I want to do Internship in Indian Railway.
Kindly tell me how can I join Indian Railway for Internship?
Please reply as soon as possible.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to do Internship for 5 months in DLF for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for doing internship in Indian Railways for 6 months?
  14. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for internship in Indian Railways?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  18. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
29th April 2015, 11:26 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

* I think that being a second year student you are not allowed to get training in the Indian Railway.

* For getting training in the Indian Railway you should have to complete at least 2 years of your engineering.

* For applying in the Indian railway there is separate training section.

* So you simply have to submit your application there.

* After some time they will display the list of selected student for the training.

* If your name is in the list then you are allowed for the entry for training purpose.
11th August 2015, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

I am a b.tec 4th yr EEE student. how can I apply for internship in Indian railway? And where I will go for submit the application & noc? please help me.
7th April 2018, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of to apply the north Central railway kanpur for mechanical engineer (b.tech 3rd year)to do internship for 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?