1st November 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for summer internship in IITs?

I am Snigdha a student from kiit pursuing electrical engineering 3rd year. I want to know how can i apply for summer internship in IIT's ?

28th November 2015, 01:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i apply for summer internship in IITs?

It depends on the concerned IIT in which you want to apply for internship. Different IITs have different provisions and different notifications of internship. Usually the notification of the internships are released in the month of February-March in the official website. You need to apply as per the notification. You need to act as per the specified process in the notification. You can also keep a contact with the students of IIT to know more updates of the internships in the concerned IITs. The selection procedure is usually based on the resume and academic background of the applicants.
24th August 2016, 03:53 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: How can i apply for summer internship in IITs?

The applications for the summer internships are released about 2-3 months before the commencement of the vacations i.e in March/April.
To apply you must necessarily fill in the form available on their website and you must also include the necessary documents required by the committee of IIT. List of the documents are mentioned.Also the eligibility criteria for every internship opportunity is mentioned and you should only apply to those for which you are eligible under all circumstances.
You must also have some experience in conducting research in any field in any project.
The reason being that most of the internships are research based and they need people who have conducted experiments and done research before.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?