25th August 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for training in HCL or any other reputed Pvt Ltd companies?

hello sir i have completed my 1st year of BBA CAm from IP University. I want to do internship in hcl or any other reputed PVT. LTD. company. Please guide me how can i apply for that

1st August 2017, 02:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for training in HCL or any other reputed Pvt Ltd companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

hello sir i have completed my 1st year of BBA CAm from IP University. I want to do internship in hcl or any other reputed PVT. LTD. company. Please guide me how can i apply for that

You have to apply through your college training and placement cell for training at any reputed Pvt. Ltd companies. You have to apply with No Objection Certificate, resume, mark sheets and covering letter for an internship in reputed companies. Most of the companies offer internship to students based on their academic score. Some companies offer stipends for the interns. Some companies take the student through employee referrals and others through internship portals. You can get help from your seniors also for a training program.
4th August 2017, 11:54 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for training in HCL or any other reputed Pvt Ltd companies?

At first you have to get the application form, fill it up and send it with your resume to the HR department of the company. Now if your get a reply then you have to get a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college and send it again to the company. They will call you to appear for a written examination followed by personal interview which will decide your selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?