1st October 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Winter Training in TCS, Kolkata being a B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?

Respected Sir,
I want to join a Winter Training program in TCS, Kolkata. I would like to know that how can I apply? I am studying in 5th semester of B.Tech(CSE).

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Winter Training being a student of B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester? What kind of training suits me?
  2. How can I apply for winter training in NTPC being B.Tech 5th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  4. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL, Delhi being a B.Tech(EEE) 5th semester student?
  5. List of institutes which offer AutoCAD Training in Winter for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 5th semester student in Chhattisgarh?
  6. Procedure to apply for Winter Training in SAIL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  7. Companies offering 45 days Winter Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
  8. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies which offer Winter Training to B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student in Lucknow? Eligibility to apply?
  10. How can I take vocation training in NTPC at Bihar centre?
  11. Reputed institutes which offer Winter Training related to C and C++ for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  12. Is it possible for me to do the winter training in ECE core companies while having 72% marks?
  13. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  14. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in L&T for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  15. How can I apply for Industrial Training in BHEL being a B.Tech(EE) 5th semester student?
  16. Where can I pursue Winter Internship programme? I am a student of 5th semester pursuing B.Tech IT
  17. Which company provides industrial training with stipend in Kolkata?
  18. Does TCS offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
21st September 2016, 08:11 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: How can I apply for Winter Training in TCS, Kolkata being a B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?

Yes, you can apply for winter internship in TCS at Kolkata.

Procedure to apply :

> Check with your college's training and placement office if they have such internship facilities with TCS. Usually they arrange these training for a bunch of students.

>If not, then you have to apply individually. In this case you must drop a resume and have to mention what you want to do there through your internship. If they are agreed you will get a call for a short interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?