14th February 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Training in ISRO being an Engineering student?

Hello Everyone,
I am an Engineering student and I am interested to getting training at ISRO. So please give me instruction about ISRO. How can I get the training in ISRO?

22nd September 2016, 02:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Training in ISRO being an Engineering student?

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organisation. In order to apply for internship in ISRO you have to be in your 3rd year or above. If you are in 2nd year of your engineering then you may get neglected.

Procedure to apply for internship:

At first you have to get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college regarding your internship request. Mention the area of interest of your internship. Also get a NOC from them. If you have any reference in ISRO like a friend or a relative working there, then you can get internship through their reference which would be an easy process.

Prepare a resume with full academic and personal details of your's, attach the letter and NOC with it and send them to the HR department of ISRO.

If your resume gets selected then you will receive an acknowledgement and will be called for interview. The selection of candidates for internship will be done through an entrance test conducted by ISRO, so you should score well in the examination.

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?