11th April 2012, 11:33 PM
hemantks

Do I have a chance of getting job in software companies like IBM, WIPRO, Accenture?What should I do to enter in the software companies?

Sir
i want to know that i completed my degree in electronics and i am having a gap of 3 yrs in B.e.Do i have chance of getting job in softwre companies like ibm,wipro,accenture.Will i get or not.is it the end of my dream to work in softwre companies.I know its all end.but plz suggest what shall i do to enter in the softwre companies.plz....
Thanks
hemant

Related Questions:
  1. List of best MNC's? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Companies in which I can attain a job after completing BDS? Any chance for pharma or software companies?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  4. List of companies doing software projects in Bangalore?
  5. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  6. Job in IT companies like Google, IBM, TCS etc. for Electrical Engineer?
  7. What are the opportunities available for IT stream in engineering?
  8. Need complete details about IT software companies? How does a Software company work? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  10. How to enter into the software companies like WIPRO, Accenture, Info after working in telecom sector as transmission engineer?
  11. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  12. How to enter in software filed with 53% marks in 10th? Which companies are suitable for me?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies?
  14. Is it possible for me to get jobs in software companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in inter? -- [New]
  15. Am i eligible to write the IT company entrance exams after scoring 78% in 10th, 63% in B.Tech without any backlog and 79% in 12th?
  16. What are the jobs available after completing BCA and while pursuing ICWAI?
  17. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  18. Physics model test solutions of papers?
19th July 2012, 12:51 PM
mote shubhangi

Smile Re: Do I have a chance of getting job in software companies like IBM, WIPRO, Accenture?What should I do to enter in the software companies?

well hemant dont loose hope anytime in life...you can get job but you will not get directly in companies like Ibm..firstly you have to work in software companies for 4-5 years experiance then when you will be more experianced theyy may call u for that..but have to show your presence,attentivness,in this field..first get experiance then get job in this companies...good luck
5th November 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I have a chance of getting job in software companies like IBM, WIPRO, Accenture?What should I do to enter in the software companies?

what software courses is needed to get a job in software company but i take only degree in bca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?