26th September 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I get internship at TCS or Infosys?

I am studying B.Tech 3rd year . On may to june I have to do internship how can i get internship at tcs, infosys.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS?
  2. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  3. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  4. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  5. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  6. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, L&T and HCL?
  7. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  9. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  10. How to apply for internship in Infosys, Wipro or TCS being BA computer Science student?
  11. How to Apply Company Internship like TCS Cogny?
  12. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT?
  13. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  14. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  15. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS? I am pursuing B.E in CSE stream
  16. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro?
  17. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing MCA?
  18. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
8th October 2014, 11:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get internship at TCS or Infosys?

Infosys recruits interns only from the Tier-1 institutes of the country, which are the top IITs and NITs and from the institutes with whom it has tie-ups. So if you belong to any such institute, you can get opportunity of internship in Infosys.

TCS also recruits interns from TIER-1 institutes. But along with that TCS conducts an entrance exam in the month of October-November for other students. Then there is resume screening of the selected students followed by interview and on clearing that round, internship opportunity will be given in the summer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?