15th April 2017, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

How to do 6 month training in Core Java from CSIO, Chandigarh being a CSE holder?

Hello, I am a B.Tech in CSE student and I got aggregated 81% marks in final exam. I want to do 6 month training in Core Java. Please tell me how to do it from CSIO, Chandigarh?

Related Questions:
  1. Best Institute for summer training in Chandigarh and Ludhiana for JAVA and .NET for CSE student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?
  3. Can I get selected for 6 industrial training in CSIO or DRDO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  4. Procedure to get a seat in 6 months industrial training while doing degree in CSE trade?
  5. Where can I do 6 months training in JAVA? I am a 6th semester CSE student from PTU
  6. How can I get details about training in JAVA in chandigarh,new delhi,gurgaon and noida?
  7. Can I take admission in AIEEE after CSIO diploma in Chandigarh? What is the future in PG course after CSIO diploma?
  8. Best Institute for six months Industrial Training programme in Java in Gurgaon?
  9. How may I get admission in LEET colleges around Chandigarh after completion of my diploma in instrumentation technology?
  10. Can a 5th semester student of Electrical engineering apply for internship at ONGC? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Joining Mazagon Dock Limited for apprenticeship in Electrical and Fitter trade of ITI? Question papers asked in exam of it?
  12. Whether a year back in Diploma engineering student apply for apprenticeship at TISCO? Syllabus of TISCO exam?
  13. List of government and private companies in Himachal Pradesh for apprenticeship after ITI in Electronics trade? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Procedure to do internship from National Bearing Corporation (NBC), Jaipur in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Where to go for Food Production Apprenticeship? Fee structure, qualification, schedule and duration of it?
  16. Possibility to do internship from WIPRO, INFOSYS and TCS in 4th semester of BCA?
  17. Training institute for 1 month Industrial training in Chandigarh?
  18. Internship for 6th month in Advance Java for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Wipro Technologies?
1st February 2018, 10:52 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do 6 month training in Core Java from CSIO, Chandigarh being a CSE holder?

You can get the internship notifications by visiting their official websites (http://www.csio.res.in/) and apply for internship as soon as the vacancy arrives. You can also register yourself in different education forums from where you will get notified as when the recruitment starts. You can also visit the admin department and request them to provide you the details of the application process. Now the HR department will guide you completely to apply for the same.

Add : Block C, Sector 30, Chandigarh, 160030
Phone: 0172 265 7267
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?