23rd March 2011, 12:02 AM
nishtha kapoor

Can I get selected for 6 industrial training in CSIO or DRDO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

i am a prefinal year student and m persuing my b-tech in electronics and communication .....my aggregate % is 76.8....can i get selected for 6 mnths indutrial training in csio, chandigarh or drdo , chandigarh ? what is the date for the submission of the forms ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get the opportunity for taking up training at DRDO?
  2. Is DRDO, Agra offered Industrial Training related to Wireless Communication for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  4. Name of companies for 6 months industrial training in Electronics and communication engineering?
  5. Does companies offer theoretical knowledge in training session? Industrial training for Electronics student? -- [New]
  6. How to do industrial training in electronics company? I am studying in electronics and communication
  7. How to get training from DRDO? I have done B.Tech 3rd year in electronics and communication
  8. Procedure for doing training in BHEL for Electronics and Communication engineering student?
  9. Am I eligible for industrial training science after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  10. What are the possible training areas I can apply for while doing Electronics and Communication engineering?
  11. How could I in DRDO Chandigarh for training while pursuing Bachelor in Biotechnology?
  12. Theoretical classes during training is beneficial? Industrial courses for training apart from communication field?
  13. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in DRDO in Chandigarh being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the courses available in M.Tech ECE?
  15. Procedure to join ISRO for training purpose while pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  16. Companies offering Industrial Training to Electronics and Communication students in Kota? Procedure to apply?
  17. How can I apply for 6 months industrial training for DRDO
  18. Procedure to apply for Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech in ECE?
3rd March 2012, 12:13 AM
ramandeep.2dec

Default Re: Can I get selected for 6 industrial training in CSIO or DRDO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

DRDO shortlisted application for training on its level . You need to download a prescribed performa for applying for training with a letter of intent from your H.o.D or principal . After some days , if you shortlisted,you are informed otherwise try something else.
19th December 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get selected for 6 industrial training in CSIO or DRDO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

What is the last date of submission of application for training in DRDO ?
18th October 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

mohanjeet kaur

i am a prefinal year student and m persuing b-tech in computer engineering at punjabi university patiala .....my aggregate % is 83....can i get selected for 6 mnths indutrial training in csio, chandigarh or drdo , chandigarh ? what is the date for the submission of the forms ?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-get-selected-6-industrial-training-csio-drdo-after-pursuing-b-tech-electronics-communication-104207.html#ixzz2i4gJbD10
16th February 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I am m.tech student and this is my thesis semester.Can i doing the thesis training in csio?
3rd April 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get the best companies for the industrial training for BTech 3rd year students ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?