3rd January 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship from Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited being a Chemical Engineering student?

Sir, I am B.Tech Chemical Engineering student and now want to do internship programme. Please tell me how can I do internship from Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  2. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Chemical final semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Chemical final semester student?
  5. Inplant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited for B.Tech Chemical student?
  6. How to do internship in Chemical Engineering from Chennai Petroleum Corporation?
  7. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published by Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd.? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to apply for Implant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited for BTech Chemical student?
  9. When the notification of 6 months Internship will be published by Chennai Petroleum Corporation?
  10. Requirements to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for BTech Petroleum student?
  11. Can i apply for internship in top petroleum companies being a 3rd year Chemical Engineering student?
  12. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Mechanical candidate?
  13. What is the procedure followed to do internship in Bharath Petroleum Corporation Limited?
  14. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Petroleum 4th semester student?
  15. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies providing pre placement training to freshers (E&C Engineer)?
  17. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  18. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Mechanical 7th semester student?
8th January 2018, 10:05 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship from Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited being a Chemical Engineering student?

In order to get internship from Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited, you have to get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college. Make an attractive resume and send it with the letter to the admin department of the company. If there are vacancies available then they will allow you for the training.

Address: 536, Anna Salai, Thiru Vi Ka Kudiyiruppu, Teynampet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600018, ph - 044 2434 9519
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?