3rd January 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

How to do training from Catholic Syrian Bank, Kerala to make a career in Banking field?

I am BBA holder and willing to complete training from Catholic Syrian Bank, Kerala to make career in Banking field. Please tell me how can I do training from here?

7th January 2018, 10:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do training from Catholic Syrian Bank, Kerala to make a career in Banking field?

Procedure to do training from Catholic Syrian Bank, Kerala:

In order to do training from Catholic Syrian Bank, Kerala you are required to follow the below mentioned steps.

>> I am providing you a link of "Careers" section below and you may find latest recruitment or internship or training details from the link that is mentioned.

>> I suggest you to go through the Careers link frequently from time to time and apply for training whenever applicable. Important thing is that, in the same row of particular training or recruitment you will find contact details including Email ID and Phone number.

>> I am providing you some of the contact details, I suggest you contact them for getting more details of training.

Email ID: [email protected]
Ph. No: 8086592222

Click here for Careers Section
8th January 2018, 10:57 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do training from Catholic Syrian Bank, Kerala to make a career in Banking field?

Visit the official website of the bank and submit your resume. Then write a cover letter mentioning the details of your training and send it with your resume to the HR department of the bank. If your resume gets shortlisted then they will call you for an interview and you have to submit a NOC from your college at that time. After clearing the interview if they find you eligible then you can start your training.

Add: Palakkad - Ponnani Rd, Kulappully, Kerala 679122
Hours: Open today · 9AM–5AM
Phone: 0466 222 0521
Web: http://www.csb.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?