24th February 2018, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

How to do internship in Civil Engineering from DLF Limited?

I am studying Civil Engineering from NIT Durgapur and have completed 3rd year of my course. Please tell me how can I do internship from DLF Limited?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Internship is offered in DLF and DHFL for Civil students?
  2. How to do Internship in DLF being Civil 3rd year student?
  3. What is the procedure to get internship in companies like L&T and DLF?
  4. Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Where should I apply for Internship among DLF and L&T being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 5th semester student?
  6. Can I apply for Internship in DLF if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester?
  7. How can I apply for an Internship in DLF being a Civil 3rd year student? -- [New]
  8. Is it possible to get an internship in DLF during 2nd year of Civil Engineering?
  9. Procedure to do Internship for 5 months in DLF for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in DLF for Civil Engineer?
  11. How can I apply for Internship in DLF being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Can i do internship in DLF while being a 2nd year Civil B.Tech student?
  13. Procedure for doing Summer Training in L&T and DLF?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in DLF for Civil 2nd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, DLF and IISC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Can I do internship in DLF being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of civil? Eligibility criteria required for this?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in DLF-India and L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Eligibility criteria to do internship in Civil Engineering from Rites Associates and DLF? Branches of these companies?
25th February 2018, 09:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in Civil Engineering from DLF Limited?

Procedure to do Internship in Civil Engineering from DLF Limited:

In order to apply for Internship at DLF Limited, you are required to follow a certain procedure and you may send your resume to the below mentioned address.

>> You may find latest job opportunities or Internship details from "Careers" section of the company.

>> You may send your updated resume to the below mentioned address,
HR department
DLF Limited
DLF Centre, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi-110001

>> If you have any doubts, you may contact Customer Relations Office on the below contact number.

Ph. No: +91 124 4396 000 & 1800 180 1065

Click here for Careers Section
26th February 2018, 12:19 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in Civil Engineering from DLF Limited?

You can get the internship opportunity through employee referral or you can write an application requesting about the internship and send it with your resume to the HOD of DLF. They will send you an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets shortlisted. Now you have to attach the letter with a NOC from your college and send it back to the company. Now they will guide you for the further selection process and you have to follow the steps carefully.

Address: DLF Gateway Tower, 10th Floor,
DLF Phase III, Gurgaon - 122002
Email: http://[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?