24th February 2018, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

How to do two months internship in Mechanical stream from Bharat Earth Movers?

Sir, I am studying in 6th semester of BE Mechanical Engineering and want to do two month internship from Bharat Earth Movers. Please tell me how they select for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to do internship from Bharat Earth Movers?
  2. Requirements to do one month internship in BE Mechanical engineering stream at Bharat Earth Movers?
  3. Procedure to do internship from Bharat Earth Movers?
  4. Eligibility criteria to do internship in Diploma in Automobile engineering from Bharat Earth Movers Limited? Syllabus of entrance exam?
  5. How to get job in Bharat Earth Movers being a Mechanical Engineer? Is there any vacancy for me?
  6. How can a Mechanical Engineer secure a job in Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)?
  7. How to join Bharat Aluminium Company for internship in B.Tech Mechanical stream?
  8. Criteria to join Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited for internship in Mechanical Engineering? Will I have appear in any exam for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility and procedure to do internship in Mechanical stream from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)? -- [New]
  10. Does Bharat Heavy Electricals provide internship to Mechanical Engineers? How does BHEL selects for internship programme?
  11. List of abroad job opportunities for Civil Engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any government jobs available for ITI (IT&ESM) diploma holder?
  13. Procedure to do six months internship from Bharat Petroleum Corporation after Petrochemical Engineering?
  14. List job opportunities after passing IT Diploma in Engineering?
  15. Companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student in Bihar?
  16. Procedure to get internship from Bharat Petroleum in Electrical engineering stream?
  17. Short term courses available to study for EEE Diploma holder?
  18. List of companies to do internship in mechanical engineering in New Delhi
26th February 2018, 12:21 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do two months internship in Mechanical stream from Bharat Earth Movers?

First of all you have to contact the training and placement cell of your college and get a reference letter regarding the internship. Now write an application and mention the area of your training with the duration. Then you have to send the letter and application with your resume to the HR department of the company. If the recruitment for interns are going on, then they will call you according to your eligibility.

Address: 35/1-A, Taratala Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700088
Phone: 033 2401 5286
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?