22nd March 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in DLF-India and L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?

Friends,
I am a student of B.Tech(Civil Engineering) at MNIT, Jaipur.
I want to do Internship at DLF, India or L&T after 2nd year.
So what is the procedure to get the same?
Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to pursue Internship in Air India for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply and fee expense of 6 months Internship in Air India?
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  4. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in DLF-India and L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  6. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Northern India? Procedure to apply?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  12. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  18. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
2nd October 2016, 10:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in DLF-India and L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?

Getting internship in L&T or DLF, India at your 2nd year won't be that easy for you as because, these companies accept candidates who are in 3rd year or above. So, I would say that wait for some more time, complete your 2nd year at least and then apply.

You can apply for internship through the reference of the employees working there. These companies highly prefer candidates who applies through employee reference, single application for internship won't be accepted by them.

Other way is applying through the contact of your college. At first you have to get a recommendation letter and a No Objection Certificate from the training and placement cell of your college. Write and application regarding your request for internship and the area of your training.

Now prepare a detailed resume, attach the letter, the application with it and send it to the HR department of the company.

If your resume gets selected then you will receive an acknowledgement letter from them. Next you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach the letter, the required documents and send it again to the company. Within a few days you will be called for interview and hence, after clearing the interview you can start your training in DLF or L&T.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?