14th September 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to do internship in Civil Engineering from Rites Associates and DLF? Branches of these companies?

Sir, I am studying in 5th semester of Civil Engineering and want to do internship from Rites Associates and DLF. Eligibility criteria to do internship from these companies? Branches of these companies?

10th October 2017, 07:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do internship in Civil Engineering from Rites Associates and DLF? Branches of these companies?

Eligibility Criteria Required to do Internship in Rites Associates and DLF:

Generally there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Internship in these companies.

>> Candidates must have completed their 3rd year of Engineering or candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to do Internship in those companies.

>> As you are still pursuing your 5th Semester, I request you to wait for one more semester. By the end of 6th semester, you may apply for the internship in the said companies.

>> I am providing you all the corporate office and Registered office contact details as per the organization.

Click here for DLF Offices

Click here for RITES Offices in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?