11th February 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

How to do internship in Mechanical stream from Essar Steel?

I am Mechanical Engineering student at RKDF University and want to do internship from Essar Steel. Please tell me what should I do for internship from this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancies in Essar Steel for Mechanical engineering candidate? How to get placed in this company?
  2. How to get job in Essar Steel after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Will I have to write exam for it?
  3. When does TATA Steel plant invites Mechanical engineers to do internship?
  4. Can Diploma holders in Mechanical stream join Bokaro Steel Plant for internship?
  5. Does JSW Steel offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical student? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to get job in Essar Steel Limited for a Diploma in Mechanical engineer? Selection procedure for the job?
  7. Branch of Tata Steel Limited in Jaipur? How to approach for internship in Mechanical engineering stream?
  8. Internship online test papers for Tata steel mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Essar steel aptitude test papers?
  10. How can I apply for an Internship in JSW Steel being an Mechanical final year student?
  11. Where Tata Steel offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical student in India? Detailed information and procedure to apply?
  12. How to do implant training from Essar Steel and Hindustan Machine Tools after completion of Mechanical engineering?
  13. Need information about Internship with Tata Steel company in Jamshedpur?
  14. How to do summer internship in your company Tata steel?
  15. When the Internship notification will be published in JSW Steel?
  16. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  17. Way to get internship in Mechanical Engineering from Bhushan Steel & Strips?
  18. How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?
17th February 2018, 11:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in Mechanical stream from Essar Steel?

Procedure to do Internship from Essar Steel;

Basically there is a certain procedure to do Internship from Essar Steel Company. In order to be eligible for doing Internship in this company, you are required to meet the below mentioned educational qualification.

>> The basic educational qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks in Graduation in order to be eligible.

>> You are required to get permission letter from your administrative office to do Internship and you are required to get approval letter from HR office of the company.

>> Once you get approval from both the departments then you can further move ahead to do Internship from Essar Steel Company.
18th February 2018, 12:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Mechanical Engineering student at RKDF University and want to do internship from Essar Steel. Please tell me what should I do for internship from this company?

Students who are studying mechanical engineering stream can apply for internships in Essar Steel through their college training and placement cell with requirements like number of days of internship is needed, purpose of the internship, domain, etc. They have to contact the HR of the Essar Steel and submit the resume, covering letter and letter of recommendation from their college. Students can also apply for internships through employee referral. They can get help from their seniors or lecturers for internships in Essar Steel.
21st May 2019, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Reference person are required or not through employees of essar steel company's for internship in essar steel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?