11th February 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Way to get internship in Mechanical Engineering from Bhushan Steel & Strips?

I am Mechanical Engineering student in Hyderabad and willing to complete two month internship from Bhushan Steel & Strips. Please tell me way to get in to internship from here?

Related Questions:
  1. Vacancies in Bhushan Steel & Strips for Mechanical Engineer having two years experience?
  2. Procedure to apply for winter internship in bhushan steel plant?
  3. How to secure a job in Bhushan Steel being a Diploma in Mechanical holder? How much salary they offer for Diploma candidate?
  4. When does TATA Steel plant invites Mechanical engineers to do internship?
  5. Does JSW Steel offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical student? -- [New]
  6. Internship online test papers for Tata steel mechanical engineering?
  7. How to do internship in Mechanical stream from Essar Steel?
  8. How to get internship in Bhushan Steel, Jharsuguda? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I apply for an Internship in JSW Steel being an Mechanical final year student?
  10. Where Tata Steel offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical student in India? Detailed information and procedure to apply?
  11. How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?
  12. How to do internship from Visakhapatnam Steel Plant being a Mechanical Engineering student?
  13. Best company to do internship in Mechanical engineering in between Southern Iron & Steel Company and SAIL? Topics to do training?
  14. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. Branch of Tata Steel Limited in Jaipur? How to approach for internship in Mechanical engineering stream?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Which company is better to do internship from job point of view among Inducto Steel Ltd, TVS Motor Company Limited, Texmaco Rail & Engineering Ltd and TMT (India) Ltd?
  18. How to approach Durgapur Steel Plant for internship in Mechanical engineering?
19th February 2018, 08:42 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Way to get internship in Mechanical Engineering from Bhushan Steel & Strips?

You can get the internship notifications of the company by registering yourself in different education forums or portals. You can also visit the concerned branch in which you want to apply and request the admin department to help you out with the application process. You can also get the notifications by visiting their official website at (http://www.bhushan-group.org/Career.html) and apply as soon as the vacancy arrives. They will call you if you are selected and you have to follow their instructions carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?