1st April 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Essar Steel after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Will I have to write exam for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Mechanical engineering and doing apprenticeship. Now I want to get job in Essar Steel. How to get job in Essar Steel? Will I have to write exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Essar Power after completing diploma in mechanical
  2. How can I get job in Tata Steel, Kalinganagar if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to do implant training from Essar Steel and Hindustan Machine Tools after completion of Mechanical engineering?
  4. How can I get job in Tata Steel being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  5. How can I apply for degree pogram in G.T.U and other universities? I've completed diploma engineering in G.T.U and now I'm doing job in Essar
  6. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  7. What should I do to get a job in Tata Steel after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Essar steel aptitude test papers?
  9. How to get job at Tata steel after diploma in civil engineering?
  10. How can I apply to get job in Tata Steel, Jaipur if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How can I get job in Tata Steel after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in steel plant of diploma mechanical engineering
  13. Previous year placement papers and question pattern of Essar Steel Company for B.Tech student?
  14. Diploma mechanical engineering campus interview question papers with answers? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply for job in Tata steel kalinganagar?
  16. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Which type of jobs can I get in ISRO having Mechanical Engineering certificate? Should I write GATE exam to get job in ISRO?
  18. What kind of job is offered in Essar Company for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?
4th April 2017, 05:02 PM
khanexpert

Default Re: How to get job in Essar Steel after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Will I have to write exam for it?

Yes, you will have to clear a written round and then proceed further with different stages to get the job. You should have good knowledge about the subjects you have studied and you should be good at reasoning and aptitude in order to enhance your chances of selection more.

You will first of all have to clear a written test round followed by a group discussion and ultimately you will have to appear for Personal interview round to avail the job post you had applied for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?