12th August 2017, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

How to do one month vocational training in Mechanical engineering from TATA Steel?

Sir, My name is Ankit Kumar, I am doing B.Tech from Chaibasa Engineering College, Chaibasa. I am in 3rd year with Mechanical stream and want to do one month vocational training from TATA Steel. How can I join it? Can I easily get practically by seeing the machine parts such as boiler, compressor, valves, chimney, furnace and centrifugal pumps?

Related Questions:
  1. How and where should I apply for vocational training in Tata Steel?
  2. Is there any Tata Industries branch in Kolkata which provides vocational training to Mechanical engineering students?
  3. Procedure to do Training in Tata Steel for BTech Mechanical student? -- [New]
  4. Vocational training for 3rd year mechanical engineering students?
  5. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What can I do for summer vocational training in Jindal Steel?
  7. What should I do to get a job in Tata Steel after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?
  9. Procedure of training in Tata Steel Jamshedpur?
  10. Summer vocational training from Bokaro Steel Limited?
  11. How can I get job in Tata Steel after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  12. Branch of Tata Steel Limited in Jaipur? How to approach for internship in Mechanical engineering stream?
  13. How can I get job in Tata Steel, Kalinganagar if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Internship online test papers for Tata steel mechanical engineering?
  15. Best company among Tata Motors, Tata Steel and Tata Power to do internship in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. When does TATA Steel plant invites Mechanical engineers to do internship?
  17. Which branch of TATA is offering internship for degree in Mechanical among TATA Motors, TATA Steel, TATA Chemicals, TATA Power and TATA Technologies?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in Tata Steel after completion of BCA?
31st August 2017, 10:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do one month vocational training in Mechanical engineering from TATA Steel?

You can apply from the career section of the Tata Steel official website. Just make sure that you have an updated CV, which needs to be uploaded on the website.

Alternatively, you can also forward your CV through any reference or contact at the company. This has greater success rate, as companies prefer referral these days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?