2nd November 2016, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job in Tata Steel after completion of Mechanical Engineering?

Dear Sir/Mam,I am anubhav acharya a fresher mechanical engineer batch. I want to know the process of joining for job in Jajpur and Kalinganapar projects of tata steel. How can I get the job in Tata Steel? Can you please give me the details on this? Please provide me the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in Tata Steel after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  2. How can I get job in Tata Steel, Kalinganagar if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How can I get job in Tata Steel being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  4. How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?
  5. How to get job at Tata steel after diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  6. Internship online test papers for Tata steel mechanical engineering?
  7. How can I apply to get job in Tata Steel, Jaipur if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to become a Manager at Tata Steel after B.Tech?
  9. How can I get job in Tata Steel having internship experience in Electrolytic Tinning Line Operation?
  10. When does TATA Steel plant invites Mechanical engineers to do internship?
  11. Which branch of TATA is offering internship for degree in Mechanical among TATA Motors, TATA Steel, TATA Chemicals, TATA Power and TATA Technologies?
  12. How to get a job in Tata steel Jamshedpur after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job in Tata Steel for ECE students? Vacancy in Tata Steel Jamshedpur?
  14. Whether Electronics & Telecommunication student can get job in Tata Steel through reference?
  15. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. How to do summer internship in your company Tata steel?
  18. How to start my career being a mechanical student?
30th November 2016, 04:02 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in Tata Steel after completion of Mechanical Engineering?

In order to go for the job you need to face the ob interviews, recruitment drives then series of recruitment stages and one after another on competing all the stages, if you are luckily survived till the end, you will be hired by the company.

So, this is the criteria of getting job in any of the company in any of the region, whether it be a Jajpur and Kalinganapar.

Now, you have to decide the way of getting job. Even for the job, you need to have your basics clear, so that you can crack the interview question.
30th November 2016, 05:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in Tata Steel after completion of Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,I am anubhav acharya a fresher mechanical engineer batch. I want to know the process of joining for job in Jajpur and Kalinganapar projects of tata steel. How can I get the job in Tata Steel? Can you please give me the details on this? Please provide me the answer soon.

There are various jobs available in Tata Steel after completion of Mechanical Engineering like Assistant Engineer Trainee. The engineering graduates with or without experience can apply for the post. The maximum age limit should be 30 years. You should be good technically to get a job in Tata Steel. The job details can be seen in the Tata Steel website link. After you find the notifications you have to apply online for the post. The recruitment will be done after written test and interview. The Tata Steel website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?