6th October 2017, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

How to do training in Computer Engineering from HCL, Lucknow? Will they pay during training?

I am a student of Computer Engineering course and wanna do internship in HCL, Lucknow. Please tell me how to get training from this company? Will they pay during training?

31st January 2018, 05:02 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do training in Computer Engineering from HCL, Lucknow? Will they pay during training?

HCL is one of the reputed organization and offers training to a very limited number of candidates. One must have to visit the official website of the company and search the "career" section to get the latest updates on training programs. After tapping the 'career' section, you have to click on 'TRAINING & HIRING PROGRAMS'. There, you will get the advertisement for recruitment at different units of HCL.
You simply have to apply as per your comfortability. Once, your application gets approved by the concerned authority, you can start the training program at HCL.
If you are going for six weeks training at HCL, then nothing will be paid to you. However, if you apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee after completion of graduation degree, then a consolidated stipend will be paid by HCL for the first year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?