8th June 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Training procedure in HCL Lucknow after 2nd year in Anand Engineering College?

hello sir/ madam,
I am in cs 2nd year in anand engineering college and want to do training in hcl lucknow, would you permit me for the training and when will the training start?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join training in HCL while studying in 2nd year of Computer Science?
  2. How to register for Summer Training in HCL being a 3rd year student of B.Tech in IT?
  3. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  4. What is the procedure to do training in HCl?
  5. From where to do training and what are their criteria? Reputed training institutes in Lucknow?
  6. From where to do training in Lucknow? Criteria to be fulfilled?
  7. Where to get B.Tech IT training in Lucknow? Criteria to be fulfilled?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do training in HAL? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL?
  11. How to apply for training in companies like IBM, HCL while doing 2nd year?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. List of colleges I can get in Gorakhpur, Ghaziabad and Noida with rank GN79321 and BC22931 in U.P.T.U?
  14. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  15. How to do summer training in HCL, Noida? I am studying in CSE 3rd year
  16. Procedure to get training at Tata Motors, Lucknow?
  17. How to do Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing 2nd semester of MBA course?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Is DRDO offered Training only in Summer vacation?
26th July 2017, 11:39 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training procedure in HCL Lucknow after 2nd year in Anand Engineering College?

At first you have to check out the vacancies available for internship in the company. Then according to that you have to get a permission letter from your college and send it with a resume to the HR department of the company. If the responds you back then you have to get a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college and send it back to the company and wait for their response.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?