11th June 2015, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission to do training in HCL company?

How to get admission for the training in electronic & communication discipline at HCL company. Is any fee charged by the company for the training programme.? Can someone give me the correct information on the same? I really wanted to do the training!

14th June 2015, 03:15 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission to do training in HCL company?

HCL Technologies has too much reputation in India.
So getting training in such a company is not an easy task.

For getting training in HCL Technologies you have to follow me as below :

First of all you have to collect your college recommendation for the training.

After that you have to contact to the HR of the company either by mail or directly.

Submit your application along with the college recommendation to the HR.

If they approve your application they you are eligible to start your training in HCL Technologies.
15th June 2015, 01:51 PM
Hexaware chennai

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission to do training in HCL company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get admission for the training in electronic & communication discipline at HCL company. Is any fee charged by the company for the training programme.? Can someone give me the correct information on the same? I really wanted to do the training!

For getting the Training or internship like program, you need to first apply in the HCL and do ask them for any vacancy for the new intern if any. And then you need to make a training letter from the College to apply in the HCL for the post of Intern. And there is no any fee charged by the HCL if you are selected as an intern.
16th June 2015, 06:08 PM
reconnect

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission to do training in HCL company?

Hello...

If you want summer training in HCL then you can contact them either-

1.By the contact from its official website,www.hcl.com .
2.By some employee who can refer for training you.
3.Companies even have tie with colleges.They train a specific number if the students from that college.So you can contact to your college.

HCL charges no fees for the summer training and the duration is normally form 6 weeks to 8 weeks.
Moreover HCL people are very cooperative ,they will help you learn a lot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?