30th October 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for doing training in HAL, Lucknow while doing 3rd year Mechanical engineering?

I m the student of 3nd year of Mechanical engineering..I want to do training in HAL,lucknow..bt I m unaware of training procedure..so plz help me to know how to apply for a training.. Awaiting to get the answer form everyone here.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Training at HAL, Lucknow if pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)?
  2. Training procedure from HAL Lucknow while pursuing BE Electronics and Electrical Engineering?
  3. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  4. How should i do summer training in HAL Lucknow and BHEL? I am a mechanical 3rd year student from Mechanical Stream
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, bangalore -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL and related industries?
  9. Is there any internship or training at HAL for Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  10. How may I do 6 week training by HAL? What are the basic requirements for the same? I'm in B.Tech(Mechanical) 3rd year from MDU Rohtak
  11. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  14. How may I do training from HAL(Bangalore)? What's the applying procedure for 4 weeks training? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE) from Noida and in 3rd year
  15. Basic requirements to do 6 weeks training in HAL?
  16. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training at BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year?
24th September 2016, 12:03 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for doing training in HAL, Lucknow while doing 3rd year Mechanical engineering?

As you have requested to know about how to apply for internship at HAL, Lucknow, so here is the procedure that you have to follow:

First of all you have to look someone from HAL who can refer you for the internship programme, like a friend or a relative working there at a respectable position. Because going through a reference will add an extra value to your internship request.

HAL does not entertains application from a single candidate, only a team from a college can apply for internship. You can contact HAL authority directly or you can apply through your college.

Get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the HOD of the college stating that you want to do internship and the area of interest regarding your training.

After that prepare a detailed resume, attach the relevant documents, the NOC, the letter and send them to the HR department of HAL.

After a certain period of time you will be notified and called for interview if your resume gets selected. After clearing the HR interview you will be eligible to be an intern at HAL.
25th June 2022, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for doing training in HAL, Lucknow while doing 3rd year Mechanical engineering?

I m student of 3rd year of Electronics and communication.I want to do training in HAL, Lucknow but I m unaware of training procedure...so plzzz help to know how to apply for a training... Awaiting to get the answer from everyone here.... So plzzzz help me....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?