18th July 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get a six week industrial training in Mumbai in civil engineering field

Hello, I’m from Mumbai and just now I have given my fourth semester exam of diploma civil engineering and I need a six week industrial training this summer. I am from Mumbai. Please anyone help.

Related Questions:
  1. List companies providing 6 month internship to Civil Engineering freshers?
  2. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  3. How can I apply for industrial training in Mumbai while studying mechanical engineering?
  4. List of companies to do industrial training in Mumbai while doing 3rd year Mechanical engineering?
  5. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of best industrial training companies in pune for diploma civil engineering students?
  7. How to do Industrial training in companies of Mumbai?
  8. What are the chances of getting 6 week industrial training in Tech Mahindra?
  9. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  10. How to do Industrial Training in TAJ Hotel, Mumbai?
  11. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  12. Companies in Mumbai to do industrial training for ECE students?
  13. List of companies providing industrial training for civil engineering students in Kolkata
  14. Where can i do industrial training in technical field being a female?
  15. Industrial training in Bangalore or Mumbai for Computer Science engineering
  16. What should I opt for my B.Tech either civil engineering or industrial engineering? Which one field have better scopes in future among them?
  17. List of companies in Mumbai to pursue industrial training
  18. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Navi Mumbai?
21st July 2017, 10:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a six week industrial training in Mumbai in civil engineering field

You can contact the HR department of the various companies for any internship opportunity. You can also apply through the official website of the concerned company.

If you have any contacts, then you can also apply for internship through your referral. Most of the companies prefer referral.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?