7th June 2011, 10:39 PM
sumitbaweja

What should I opt for my B.Tech either civil engineering or industrial engineering? Which one field have better scopes in future among them?

hi...
I m Sumit ,
I m cunfuse to take civil engg. or industrial engg.(+MBA)
Please tell me which one field have better scope after 4-5 year...
please reply soon...

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study between Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  2. Best course to do in Andhra Pradesh for Commerce graduate?
  3. What are the available scopes for an electrical engineer after completion of degree?
  4. Which stream to go for after scoring an IIT JEE rank of 2103?
  5. Which course is better in coming years, Civil, Mechanical, ETC, Electrical and Electronics? Scopes of these engineering branches?
  6. List companies providing 6 month internship to Civil Engineering freshers?
  7. What after diploma in civil engineering? Which course I can opt for next other than B.Tech?
  8. Which course should I take in polytechnic field?
  9. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  10. Which has more scopes between Computer Engineering,EC,Mechanical Engineering,Chemical Engineering and IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What course should I prefer for Bachelor degree?
  12. Future scope of Civil engineering in India?
  13. Which field is the best after doing civil engineering?
  14. Admission in Rayat College with 400032 rank in JEE?
  15. What is the future scope for Architecture and Architectural Engineering? I am doing B.Tech from National Institute of Technology
  16. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  17. Which field is better between industrial engineering and civil?
  18. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
3rd August 2015, 06:22 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I opt for my B.Tech either civil engineering or industrial engineering? Which one field have better scopes in future among them?

Both the fields have equally importance but there is always a significant time for any stream or a trade and now the ongoing trend is towards the civil and construction engineering. Where lots of civil structures are designed as multipurpose buildings, industrial buildings and shopping complex and malls, roads and tunnel or highways are designed.

And for the upcoming 10 years it is the best suited branch to be choose for any person. It has a very vast scope after getting the experience of 2-3 years you could get the superior posts in any company as project manager or the Supervisory level.

>> MBA stands for master of business management and deals with the management work and is beneficial for the person who has interest in management work and also have to be qualified the management degree from any reputed institute but for the interested candidates of technical field it is best to do the B.tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?