16th January 2016, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

How to get training from BHEL company?

Please tell how I can get training from Bhel Company. Inform me [email protected]. Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

22nd September 2016, 07:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get training from BHEL company?

BHEL (Bharat Heavy ELectronics Limited) is one of the best working place for the engineers in government sector.

Students who are in their 4th and 6th semester of engineering can apply. You have to fill up the form available in the college. Get a recommendation letter from the training and placement cell of your college with a NOC mentioning about the internship and the area of interest.

After that you have to prepare a resume and address it with the application, letter and NOC to the HR department of BHEL. But keep one thing in mind if you have any reference or strong contact then you have a greater chance to get an internship there. You have to pay approximately Rs. 500 per week for the internship.

If your resume gets shortlisted then you will receive an acknowledgement. There is no fixed interview process at BHEL. Candidates who gets internship through the contacts generally do not require to attend the interview. You may be interviewed through telephone or you may be asked to provide a letter of recommendation from an employee of BHEL. And hence, after that you can start your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?