12th August 2016, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

How to get training from Samsung and other leading companies in CSE?

Hello sir, I am studying final year of CSE and want to do training from Samsung and other leading companies. Please tell me how to get training from Samsung and other leading companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Training in Delhi for CSE 3rd year student? Does all companies charges for Training?
  2. List of companies providing industrial training for B.Tech CSE students?
  3. Companies offering training for diploma CSE students?
  4. Procedure to do summer training in Samsung and Sony companies?
  5. Companies in which I can get while doing 2nd year CSE? Which field can I do for training? How can I apply?
  6. In which field can I do summer training while in B.Tech CSE 6th semester? Companies that can give training for 4-6 weeks? Should I do training in CLSI?
  7. List of companies offering Short Term Training to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Chennai?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get into companies for doing inplant training?
  9. Companies providing 6 months training in 7th semester for CSE stream students?
  10. List of Companies offering Implant Training for the candidates of CSE stream?
  11. List of companies to do training while doing B.Tech Computer Science? -- [New]
  12. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  13. How may I do one month training for CSE in Surat? What's the applying procedure for the same? List of companies providing training to CSE students?
  14. Which Companies provide 6 months In plant Training for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  15. List of IT companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Delhi and Meerut?
  16. Companies in Chandigarh Offering Training for 2 months for B.Tech CSE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  18. Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?
31st August 2016, 08:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get training from Samsung and other leading companies in CSE?

As you are a student of CSE final year so, you are eligible to get training from Samsung and other leading companies.

Samsung is an IT company with a very high profile so, it is not easy to get training from such well reputed company.

You must have to complete your 3rd year of bachelor's degree to apply for internship in Samsung and other leading companies. Final year students are also eligible for the internship program in these companies.

You have to write an application to the HR of the company for the summer training. You have to attach a NOC from from your institute and a short resume of your academic record. If the HR replies back and selects you for the interview, then you have to clear the interview to get access to your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?