10th August 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get Vocational training in Jamshedpur being a Mechanical Engineer?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer?
  2. How to do Vocational training in a better company? I am a B.Tech mechanical 2nd year student
  3. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  4. List of colleges or institutions providing vocation training?
  5. Vocational Training in this summer vacation in Kolkata or Jamshedpur or Ranchi?
  6. How to apply for training at Tata Motors Jamshedpur after Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Details of doing Summer Vocational training from Tata Motors
  8. Companies offering Vocational Training to Electrical Engineer in Madhya Pradesh?
  9. Does SAIL offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  10. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC?
  11. Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student in West Bengal?
  12. Fees for 15 days vocational training for Diploma in Mechanical holders?
  13. Which are the courses offered for ETC branch?
  14. Is there any Tata Industries branch in Kolkata which provides vocational training to Mechanical engineering students?
  15. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  16. Automobile companies which offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
  17. Vocational training in ONGC, Bangalore after 2nd year B.Tech (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join a good company for Vocational Training? I am a mechanical engineering student
11th August 2015, 01:18 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Vocational training in Jamshedpur being a Mechanical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Being a mechanical engineer you can do training in many organizations in India. You can get training program in

CSIR – Indian Institute of Petroleum (www.iip.res.in/)
Tata Motors (www.tatamotors.com)
Mahindra and Mahindra, (www.mahindra.com/)
Ashok Leyland (www.ashokleyland.com/)
Cisco (www.cisco.com)
NTPC (www.ntpc.co.in) etc.

One, can contact the organization like Tata directly through your college and provide your details. You can also contact the HR Manager in the plant through your college. They will conduct some interview after that they will announce the dates for training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?