19th May 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

How to go for implant training in Radio Mirchi during semester holidays of B.E 3rd year?

I'm B.E 3rd year student. I want to go radio mirchi for implant training during my semester holidays. How i do that

13th May 2017, 03:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for implant training in Radio Mirchi during semester holidays of B.E 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm B.E 3rd year student. I want to go radio mirchi for implant training during my semester holidays. How i do that

Students can contact the Radio Mirchi organization through their college Training and Placement Cell for internship. They have to apply with covering letter, resume and NOC from their college for internship. Many top organizations allow students to do an internship in their organizations. Therefore, you can contact Radio Mirchi also for an internship. Candidates are selected based on their academic performance and sometimes interview. Radio Mirchi is owned by Entertainment Network India Ltd (ENIL).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?