21st August 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

How to go for an Internship project being a MCA student?

22nd August 2015, 09:40 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for an Internship project being a MCA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The aspirant has to apply for internships through his college Training and Placement Cell. Many of the IT companies provide internship, you have to decide the organization and apply through online or directly as the organization demands. The internship will provide you a lot of experience in real time project. You can feel the organization structure and how it works with real time project. This will give you lots of exposure and will helpful when you finish the studies and goes for a job
23rd August 2015, 09:45 AM
newmoon06

Default Re: How to go for an Internship project being a MCA student?

You can directly apply for a internship in the companies by -

1-Going to the training office of the companies.

2-Meet the HR of that company.

3-Put your CV in-front of him and ask for the procedure of applying internship.

4-Take the registration form and fill the detail and submit it with full documents.

5-Or you can apply through the reference person who is current working in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?