20th October 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

How to join J Kumar Infra and MBL Infra for Civil Engineering internship?

Sir, I have just passed Civil Engineering course and now want to do internship from any of J Kumar Infra and MBL Infra. Please tell me how to join these companies for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I register in HCL Infra Off-Campus Drive?
  2. Details of HCL Infra Employee Referral recruitment for B.Tech graduate?
  3. Eligibility to attend HCL Infra Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 55% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 72.5% in B.Sc?
  4. How many rounds are there in Wipro Technologies Administrator IT Infra Service Desk interview?
  5. Salary package of IT Infra Service Desk Administrator in Wipro Technologies?
  6. How many vacancies are available in Wipro Technologies for Administrator IT Infra Service Desk post?
  7. Skills required to become an IT Infra Service Desk Administrator in Wipro Technologies? -- [New]
  8. Selection procedure in Wipro Technologies for Administrator IT Infra Service Desk?
  9. Is experience required to become Administrator IT Infra Service Desk in Wipro Technologies?
  10. Job description of Administrator IT Infra Service Desk in Wipro Technologies?
  11. Job description & salary package of Administrator IT Infra Service Desk in Wipro Technologies?
  12. Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Administrator IT Infra Service Desk interview?
  13. List of reputed companies to do internship after completion of 3rd year Civil Engineering?
  14. Eligibility criteria and requirements to attend Wipro Technologies Administrator IT Infra Service Desk interview?
  15. Where can i do internship in Orissa being a Civil Engineering student?
  16. What are the jobs available in Railway for ITI pass student under Trade Electronic Mechanic? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is Integrated LLM course offered in India? List of colleges with requirements to apply for this course?
  18. Course and Colleges to study abroad after B.Sc in microbiology?
21st October 2017, 11:43 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join J Kumar Infra and MBL Infra for Civil Engineering internship?

Contact your college about the internship and they will talk with the authorities of the company and fetch you the permission for internship. You have to send your resume and keep in touch with the company. Now they will guide you about the steps to complete the selection procedure. You have to go through the selection procedure as directed by them in order to start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?