13th April 2016, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

How can I register in HCL Infra Off-Campus Drive?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am an IT graduate completed B.E./B.Tech. I want to attend HCL Infra Off-Campus Drive. Kindly tell me how can I register for this Drive? Please reply as soon as possible.

15th April 2016, 12:31 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: How can I register in HCL Infra Off-Campus Drive?

To register for the HCL Infra Off-Campus Drive, you have to register your nomination on HCL official website.
On HCL official website there is an option called career option. Inside the career option you will get a link to apply for the recent HCL drive.

Just open the application form and select the job profile you want to apply for and the qualification you have, and click OK. A form will appear will all the information that has to be filled by you. Just fill the information and submit the form. After 2 day you will get Message or mail related to the venue of the interview.
15th April 2016, 02:11 PM
january2016

To register for the HCL drive you need to for to the HCL official website and there you will see career option on the top right side of the page.

Just click on the career option and then a registration form will appear. Fill the Application form and upload your updated resume with correct and valid information and then submit your registration form.

After a week if your resume got selected then you will receive a notification in mail box, stating you are qualified for the interview round.

So, just keep preparing yourself for the interview along with applying for the campus.
Now a days competition are too high.
16th April 2016, 12:24 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely we will provide you the link to register or HCL Infra Of Campus Drive. And here is the link click here . Here you can see the registration link open .

Coming to the selection process based on the applications you will be called for " Screening Test " and there by you will have Interview (Technical and HR ).

Thus you will have HCL Infra of campus drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?