20th October 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in Electrical Engineering at SAIL? Terms and conditions for it?

Sir, I have just passed 7th semester of Electrical Engineering and now wanted to complete one or two months internship from SAIL. Pleas tell me how to apply for internship in SAIL? Terms and condition for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How and when to apply for internship in Electrical and Electronics stream at Sail, Ranchi?
  2. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  4. How can I apply for summer internship in SAIL? What is required to do internship in SAIL? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer internship at Bokaro Thermal Power station in Electrical engineering? Terms and condition for it?
  7. Procedure and requirements to apply for Winter Internship in SAIL for PGDM candidate?
  8. Procedure to apply for an Internship in SAIL, Burnpur for BTech Chemical graduate? -- [New]
  9. List of companies for internship in electronics and electrical engineering
  10. Terms and condition to do summer internship in BSNL in Kolkata?
  11. How to fillup the application for Internship in SAIL for BTech Mechanical?
  12. How can a Civil Engineering student do internship in SAIL with backlog?
  13. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for training in SAIL?
  15. Being an Electrical Engineering N5 candidate how can I apply for Internship or Apprenticeship?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  17. Detailed information about Internship in PSU for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) with stipend?
  18. Procedure to get enrolled in SAIL for internship in Mechanical stream?
21st October 2017, 11:36 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in Electrical Engineering at SAIL? Terms and conditions for it?

In order to apply for internship in SAIL, you should have completed 2nd year of your bachelor's degree course and should have secured at least 60% marks throughout the academic career. You should not have any pending backlogs and should have good knowledge related to your subjects.

You have to visit the official website of SAIL to register yourself and have to submit your resume. Then you have to check that whether there are any internship activities released in their website or not. You can also check out in various employment newspapers about the notification dates. If the vacancies are going on then you can apply immediately and wait for their reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?