28th December 2012, 08:44 PM
akkarakshay

How can I crack the IES entrance exam?

hii...
sir if i didnt get the aggregate in b.e. and if i am crack the ies entance then is there any problem or job or it will be any matter in future for getting the job

29th December 2012, 07:48 AM
ankit80
Member+

Default Re: How can I crack the IES entrance exam?

Well dear if have not got placement no need to worry about.you want to go for ies exam it is very good to know.you can crack it but you have to work hard and prepare well you can go for a coaching also.ies exam is conducted every year by upsc.so you should prepare and i hope you should get a good job.
Best of luck
23rd April 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I am working in a software company currently but I want to be an IES officer. This is my dream job. Please advise me on how to prepare
13th October 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Ma'am
I am a student of eco hons. I am doing it from DRC, DU but i had pcm with comp. Sci in 12th . i have choosed eco but know nothing about the career options . People say that it provides more government jobs. I don't know what to do .i didn't go for engg coz it requires more field work , corporate world ,etc. But at the same time i know nothing what kind of jobs will i get through eco ...i don't want corporate world or field work ..the timings of any job must be till 5 or 6 p.m. should i prepare for jee mains again ? If not, then what should i do. Please help
16th November 2014, 12:39 AM
4india

For cracking IES, I realy help from on line material from online portal abhilashatechnology which having good quality question. this portal is good for freshers also.
29th July 2020, 10:15 AM
Mebinmathews

Tips to be kept in mind
1. Prepare a suitable time table
2. Study and revise everyday
3. Keep yourself updated
4. Solve previous year question papers as much as possible.
5.focus on personality and communication skills

That's it. All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?