23rd August 2010, 06:12 PM
jitendrakumar

Should I do either M.E (from Anna University) or job after completion of BE??

Sir, I have got a seat for doing M.E in anna university coimbatore and i have completed my B.E . Some of them are saying that its better to do post graduation after some work experience. wat should I do Sir, whether to continue my post graduation or doing it after getting some work experience..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job after completion of MS(Construction Management) in USA? -- [New]
  2. Should I do either M.E (from Anna University) or job after completion of BE??
  3. What are the job opportunities in chemical Engineering? I have completed M.Tech in Anna University, Chennai
  4. How to get admission in M.Tech course in a reputed institute without qualifying for GATE exam? List of such colleges?
  5. Jobs after B.E (mechanical) from Anna University?
  6. Is it good to do an MBA after getting certain work experience? List of best colleges, B.Schools or universities in Tamilnadu?
  7. Is there any possibility to get CEG or ACT campus after scoring 40.150 in TANCET?
  8. How to join M.Phil in Anna University after completion of M.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition?
  9. How to get a government job after completion of MBA(HRM) part time?
  10. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
  11. MBA in Airport and Airlines in Anna University? Estimated fee and jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get a job in government sector after B.Tech IT from Anna University Affiliated College?
  13. Is there any government job opportunity for those who have done MBA from Anna University?
  14. How to get a job in electronics core companies after completing ECE in Anna University
  15. Transfer from Anna University to Mumbai University is possible?
  16. Is there any entrance exams to write for applying Ph.D course in Anna University?
  17. Is it possible to shift from Anna University Trichy(Shivani College) to Anna University Coimbatore?
  18. Colleges offering M.Tech in Correspondence in India?
15th February 2012, 12:18 AM
pritam02

Default Re: Should I do either M.E (from Anna University) or job after completion of BE??

If you are willing to make your career in research field or teaching field then you should go for ME. If you want to join the corporate world or any industry then B.E is enough as in industries experience matters more than your degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?