6th November 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in SAIL Steel Plant for B.E.(Manufacturing Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hi,
I am Rajshree doing my B.E -manufacturing engg 3rd year.
I want a detail procedure for applying
internship in sail steel plant.
please help me thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  3. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur?
  5. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  6. Procedure to do training/internship in SAIL Bokaro steel city?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  8. How to apply for summer internship in SAIL and TATA Steel after completion of 2n year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for the post of SAIL in OCTT for Rourkela Steel Plant
  10. How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?
  11. How can I apply for training at SAIL Bokaro steel plant?
  12. Procedure for Winter Internship in Bokaro Steel Plant?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  16. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  17. Internship in TATA Steel and SAIL for BBA student?
  18. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
8th December 2014, 01:05 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in SAIL Steel Plant for B.E.(Manufacturing Engineering) 3rd year student?

It is good to see that you want to do internship in SAIL Steel Plant. However, there are very less openings for interns in SAIL. Some of its branches do not have any such provision. Hence you need to check out with the concerned branch for knowing whether there is any such opportunity or not.

You need to approach the concerned branch, contact the HR department of the concerned branch. Enquire of the internship opportunities and if available, get the application form, fill it up and submit it before the stipulated date and follow the procedure as stated by them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?