11th December 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

How much fee is required for doing internship in Civil field?

I am studying 2nd year B.Tech civil engineering from JNTUA. I want to do internship in Civil field. So tell me how much fee is required for this? Please give the information.

13th December 2015, 12:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much fee is required for doing internship in Civil field?

Ideally there are no fees involved in internships. It is either free or the concerned organization pays for the service you deliver during the internship period. However, some organizations may charge some money which will be basically for any certification programme under the internship duration. One needs to pay money if one opts for training programme in any company. The amount varies from one company to another and also depends on the course which is being pursued.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?