13th December 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Where can i do internship to make a career in Speech Therapy?

I am aspiring to make a career in Speech Therapy field. So tell me where can i do internship for making a career in this field?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in speech therapy education after 12th or BA degree?
  2. Can I join speech therapy course after passing 12th?
  3. Is it possible for a commerce student to opt for Speech Therapy Course?
  4. How to study speech therapy course after completing homeopathy detree?
  5. Colleges from where I can do Speech and Therapy course?
  6. When will be the admission to audiology and speech therapy course?
  7. Which is the best college to do internship in occupatiinal therapy after B.O.T?
  8. How to study speech therapy course after completing homeopathy degree
  9. Can we do diploma in Audiology and speech therapy with 10th standard qualification
  10. In which college can I do distance education diploma in audiology and speech therapy?
  11. Speech therapy diploma course institutes/colleges in bangalore for distance education
  12. Diploma in audiology and speech therapy: Colleges, Course Duration, Future Jobs Prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the meaning of speech therapy? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. Which is the best college to do internship in occupatiinal therapy after B.O.T?
  15. List of colleges or institutes offering speech therapy course in Mumbai or Karnataka for 12th passed student(Arts stream)?
  16. Criterion of admission in B.Sc (audiology and speech therapy) from AIIMS, New delhi
  17. Information regarding list of colleges offering Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy? Job Prospects after completion of this course?
  18. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy in Karnataka?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?