29th April 2015, 10:48 PM
pankaja.m

Is it required to pay some money to the company if we wanted to do internship?

Actually i thot of ding internship in dis june and july for two months sir
Iam frm instrumentation technology branch AIT collage mattathahally bangalore sir
wether i need to pay any fee for ding internship in any company or no need sir
even after ding internship for two months do i get job in the same company if i cum after
completing my BE final year.

Related Questions:
30th April 2015, 01:55 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Is it required to pay some money to the company if we wanted to do internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankaja.m View Post
Actually i thot of ding internship in dis june and july for two months sir
Iam frm instrumentation technology branch AIT collage mattathahally bangalore sir
wether i need to pay any fee for ding internship in any company or no need sir
even after ding internship for two months do i get job in the same company if i cum after
completing my BE final year.
It all depends upon the company weather that wants to take the fee part or not.
There are not as such rules and regulations related to this so you need to be more sure of your thoughts where are you really trying to get the internship and than you can go for the instruction of the company to decide about the fee part or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?