14th February 2015, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Hello sir,
myself Kiranakumar, currently studying 2nd year BE-Mechanical.
I'm interested to do summer internship
so plz tell me about the procedure to apply internship..
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  2. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  6. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  8. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  9. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  10. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  14. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Farakka to Integrated M.Tech(Energy Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  17. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  18. What are the types of summer internship being offered for 2nd year chemical engineering graduate? Procedure to apply for summer courses in Jadavpur University or IIT KGP?
20th December 2017, 10:47 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

First of all you have to decide a company in which you want to do your training. Now you have to get the latest updates of the company by visiting the daily employment newspapers. You can also visit their official website and check whether the recruitment for internship is going on. You can also visit the concerned branch of the company and get the details from the admin department. You have to submit your resume and other documents as per their guidance and apply.
20th December 2017, 05:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
myself Kiranakumar, currently studying 2nd year BE-Mechanical.
I'm interested to do summer internship
so plz tell me about the procedure to apply internship..
thank you in advance

Students who are studying 2nd year BE Mechanical Engineering course can apply for various companies for internships. Students can contact their college training and placement cell and apply for internships through them. Students can also apply for internships through the organization website link or employee referral. They can apply for various automobile companies also for internships. Students are shortlisted for summer internship based on merit. Some companies conduct interviews before admitting students for internships. Employee referral is one of the best ways to apply for summer internships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?