7th February 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Industrial training for B.E. freshers in Kolkata?

Hello Sir,my name is Jyotishman Bezbaruah.I am a student of Nagpur University.I just completed my B.E.(mechanical) and waiting for my results to come.Sir,my academics is not quite good.So it has been difficult for me to apply for a job.Can you please help me with any Industrial training in Kolkata ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which company provides industrial training with stipend in Kolkata?
  2. Industrial training for cse in kolkata -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. What to do after MCA? M.Tech or MS?
  5. How many companies in Kolkata are providing industrial training for mechanical engineer
  6. How to apply for industrial training in Kolkata? Which companies offer training?
  7. List of companies offering industrial training to chemical engineers(2nd year) in Kolkata vicinity?
  8. How many companies are there in Kolkata that provide industrial training for electrical engineers?
  9. Where can I get industrial training in Kolkata?
  10. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  11. Which institute provides best training in Kolkata?
  12. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  13. How to do training of VLSI from Kolkata?
  14. List of top colleges for ITI in Guntur (Andra pradesh)? I've completed intermediate
  15. How should I get my certificate of industrial training from Hyatt Regency College?
  16. Aptitude question papers of popular Software IT companies for engineering students?
  17. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  18. Which type of industrial training is suitable after B.Tech 3rd year for ECE department?
23rd February 2014, 10:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Industrial training for B.E. freshers in Kolkata?

You should worked harder and devoted more time towards study which would not leave you in this condition where you are facing difficulty to get job. Moreover you are from core sector which is mechanical which will not make you eligible for the IT companies which are the major recruiters of modern India. Getting job in the mechanical sector based on industrial training is very difficult since no companies directly incorporate candidates from training centers.

The best option before you at this moment is to prepare for the entrance test through which you can get recruitment in the core sectors. You should prepare for GATE exam and PSU's written test. This is because if you clear them with good scores you can get employment easily. Even if you do not get you can go for M.Tech after which you can get job. But make sure you study in your M.Tech course seriously. Otherwise you can also try for MBA. You can take industrial training in any steel and power plants in Kolkata like ONGC, DVC, West Bengal State Electricity Corporation, Railways, etc. but it will not be of much use.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?