7th February 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Where and in what stream to take summer training?

Hi
I have completed my 10 with 53% (icse) and diploma in cs 2005-08 with 54% but my diploma ended in 2009 coz of back i started my btech in 2010 and im now in 3rd year with 2 back and 64% what are the carrier apportunites for me and where should i take my summer training in what field i habe done 6 week training in .net
comppanis which have 50% criteria for job selection and how does grace marks effect our future or placement
Plz help me
Varun

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. List of the top companies offering summer training for MBA(HR stream) students? I have done BBA with 68% marks and currently pursuing MBA with HR stream from LBSIMDS, Lucknow
  3. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  4. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  5. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  6. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  7. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  8. Procedure for selection of summer training?
  9. How may I apply for summer training in companies related to automobile engineering stream? I have completed B.Tech(auotomobile engineering) 2nd year
  10. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  11. How to do summer training in May after doing B.Tech IT? Where can I do my summer training?
  12. Procedure to do summer training in Loco Hospital from Kanpur?
  13. Where can I do my summer training while doing B.Tech in Electrical Stream?
  14. How to do summer training while doing engineering degree? Difference between summer training and industrial training?
  15. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  16. How to apply for summer training in ONGC in finance stream? I am pursuing PGDM from IMS Ghaziabad
  17. Summer training in delhi for btech third year electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Do any IITs offer summer training?
23rd February 2014, 12:28 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where and in what stream to take summer training?

It is good that you are aiming at summer training. Summer training is essential in modern world to get an edge over the other competitors. But before that, you should also concentrate at your main course of study. Backlogs are not at all accepted by the companies and you should aim at clearing the backlogs as soon as possible. Moreover, you are in the third year and after few months campus placement drive is gonna start where backlog holders are not allowed. So clear the backlogs as soon as possible.

It is a very good decision to undertake training in ASP.NET. This is a highly demanded course and the modern demand also reveals that the companies are searching for .Net developers. You can take training in any recognized computer centers who offer this course. But here lies the mistake which most students make. You should do the course from any good computer centers but make sure you attain global certifications in this course as the companies prefer global certificates. It will be better if you go for normal course in some computer center and give online exam under Microsoft and achieve the certificate of accomplishment of this course from Microsoft.
23rd February 2014, 12:33 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where and in what stream to take summer training?

It is good that you are aiming at summer training. Summer training is essential in modern world to get an edge over the other competitors. But before that, you should also concentrate at your main course of study. Backlogs are not at all accepted by the companies and you should aim at clearing the backlogs as soon as possible. Moreover, you are in the third year and after few months campus placement drive is gonna start where backlog holders are not allowed. So clear the backlogs as soon as possible.

It is a very good decision to undertake training in ASP.NET. This is a highly demanded course and the modern demand also reveals that the companies are searching for .Net developers. You can take training in any recognized computer centers who offer this course. But here lies the mistake which most students make. You should do the course from any good computer centers but make sure you attain global certifications in this course as the companies prefer global certificates. It will be better if you go for normal course in some computer center and give online exam under Microsoft and achieve the certificate of accomplishment of this course from Microsoft.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?