26th September 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Information about internship in government institutes?

Sir,
I am a student of 3rd year Mechanical Engineering.I want to do internship in government institute.Please kindly inform some institutes

Related Questions:
  1. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. Which are the government institutes providing 6 months internship program for B.Tech IT students?
  6. Institutes and companies in Noida and Delhi providing internship program? Contact information along with the fee structure and other requirements?
  7. List of Institutes offering Internships in June and July months pursuing 6th semester of CSE?
  8. Information about internship at companies like Microsoft, Apple and Google?
  9. What are the internship opportunities for mechanical engineering students?
  10. Are there any institutes in Mumbai offering summer internship programs for 2nd year Biotech students
  11. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL? -- [New]
  12. Medium rangecompanies and institutes in Delhi for engineering internship?
  13. Institutes in Mumbai offering internship for computer engineers?
  14. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
  15. Information about company proving internship in year early at Hyderabad?
  16. Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?
  17. Which institutes should I opt for 6 months internship while doing 3rd year CSE?
  18. Information about summer internship for B.Tech EE students after 4th semester? Which company or government sector presently offers this?
1st June 2017, 01:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about internship in government institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a student of 3rd year Mechanical Engineering.I want to do internship in government institute.Please kindly inform some institutes

Those students who are studying in the 3rd or 4th year of engineering can apply for internships in various government companies (PSUs). There are various PSUs offering internship for engineering students. Students can contact their college training and placement cell for more details or they can get help from their seniors, or they can apply through employee referral for internships in PSUs. Some of the PSUs offering internships are given below;

BHEL - Official Website

SAIL - Official Website

Indian Railways - Official Website

ONGC - Official Website

NTPC - Official Website

Power Grid Corporation - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?