25th April 2011, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Institutes in Mumbai offering internship for computer engineers?

i am appearing for the 8 th sem examination. i am doing B.Tech(cs).
i want to do summer internship. can u suggest any institutes in mumbai which offer internships for computer engineers???

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering Internship for 2 months during summer vacations to M.Sc(Biochemistry) students in Mumbai, Lucknow and Pune?
  2. Institutes offering Internship in Java Technology to Computer Science student in Delhi?
  3. Are there any institutes in Mumbai offering summer internship programs for 2nd year Biotech students
  4. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  5. List of companies offering internship for civil engineers in Bangalore? -- [New]
  6. Which are the best companies offering internship as well as HR placements in Mumbai?
  7. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  8. List of core companies offering Internship to EXTC students in Mumbai?
  9. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  10. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
  11. What are the various summer internship available for computer engineering in Networking in Mumbai?
  12. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  13. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  14. Which companies are offering internship in Mumbai? How to apply for them and what is the cutoff? I am a Instrumentation Engineer from Mumbai University
  15. Contacts related to 1 month internship in computer related small scale business in Mumbai?
  16. Details of internship offering companies in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  18. List of companies offering HR and Finance Internship in Mumbai?
18th July 2011, 08:21 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Institutes in Mumbai offering internship for computer engineers?

Dear friend,
Yes their are definitely some institute which offering summer internship to btech students.
Eligibility for summer internship in following institute are:
*Must be in 3rd year or final year of engineering with computer science or IT branch.
*Student which experience in hardware design and programming are prefer.

Institute offering summer internship course are:

*Thinks lab techno solution limited
*IIT Bombay
*BARC
*IISC bangalore
*Indian academy of sceince institute.
27th February 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

hi..I'm P.Rojarani.doing M.Sc(integrated)IT...may i get internship within 6months from companies?
17th January 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

i am a second year computer engineering student. can i do summer internship in mumbai. if yes can u pl provide me the list of companies in mumbai
12th October 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing for the 7 th sem examination. i am doing B.E(cs).
i want to do summer internship. can u suggest any institutes in mumbai which offer internships for computer engineers???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?