15th December 2014, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?

Hello
I AM aishwarya B.TECH CIVIL ENGINEERING STUDENT.
WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW
TO APPLY THE INTERNSHIP IN l&t?
please let me know soon

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  3. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  6. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  12. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  13. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  14. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  15. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  16. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  17. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in General Motors, Bangalore/Halol for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
1st June 2017, 01:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I AM aishwarya B.TECH CIVIL ENGINEERING STUDENT.
WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW
TO APPLY THE INTERNSHIP IN l&t?
please let me know soon

Students who are studying in the 3rd and 4th year of B.Tech Civil Engineering can apply for an internship at L&T. Interested students can apply for internships to the HR of the L&T Office (with necessary documents like resume, NOC etc.) through their college training and placement cell. Short listed candidates are interviewed (sometimes) before selection. Many students are selected for internships through employee referral. Competition for the internship in L&T is high. If you know somebody working in L&T, then you can apply through him for an internship. Marks scored in the academics are useful in getting an internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?