16th June 2015, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for masters in Economics in LSRC college?

Hello............

Would like to know about the masters level programme available at lsrc in economics.............admission procedure...............eligibility requirement............and about the placements........ when is the entrance test?.......... Please provide me the complete details soon.

Thanks!

16th June 2015, 07:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for masters in Economics in LSRC college?

Lady Shri Ram College is not offering any Master's course in Economics, it is offering only following Post-Graduate courses.
->English
->Hindi
->Mathematics
->Statistics
->Philosophy
->Political Science
->Psychology
->Sanskrit
->History
If you are interested, you can apply for admission in above specified courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?