7th March 2018, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Institutes offering JAVA Training to B.Tech 2nd year student in Chennai

Hello everyone, I have done my B.Tech 2nd year and I am interested to do training related to JAVA. I live in Chennai right now so I would like to know about the institutes which offers such training in my city?

16th April 2018, 01:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes offering JAVA Training to B.Tech 2nd year student in Chennai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done my B.Tech 2nd year and I am interested to do training related to JAVA. I live in Chennai right now so I would like to know about the institutes which offers such training in my city?

Some of the institutions offering JAVA Training to BTech 2nd year students in Chennai are given below:

FITA Training - Official Website

JSpiders - Official Website

ACTE - Official Website

SLA Institute - Official Website

Candid Industrial Training - Official Website

Eyeopen Technologies - Official Website

Revive Technologies – No.62, Reliable Chambers, Porur, Chennai – 600 116

Credo Systemz - Official Website

Besant Technologies - Official Website

Greens Technologies - Official Website
27th July 2018, 05:53 PM
indianmoney

Default Re: Institutes offering JAVA Training to B.Tech 2nd year student in Chennai

What is Loan against Property ?
A loan against property is a loan against your house or a plot. It's cheaper than that of a personal loan or loans against security. The right of ownership of the property is still with the borrower, and if he/she is unable to repay the loan amount, he/she can sell the property to pay off the debts. In other words it actually means - a loan given or disbursed against the mortgage of property.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?