29th October 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Names of institutes which provides 20 days training in Java and Dotnet?

Hi,
This is ritu hasija. I am persuing my btech in ICT and i want to do training for some courses like java and dot net but problem is that in my university we have trimester system so i got only 15 days vacation .... so i want to know the names of institute which provide us approx 20 days training.....
so kindly provide me name of the institutes...
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best books for preparation for HTET exam?
  2. Can I apply for 45 days JAVA Training being B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  3. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  4. Difference between C, C++, Java, Oracle, Dotnet?
  5. Can I get Job in Wipro being a candidate having completed B.Tech in EEE with 68.5% and done Dotnet and Java courses?
  6. Government Companies offering jobs after MCA?
  7. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  8. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
  9. Java training institutes or company in Punjab?
  10. How can I get details about training in JAVA in chandigarh,new delhi,gurgaon and noida?
  11. Am I eligible for IBM, HP, Infosys, TCS, HP, Infosys and WIPRO after scoring 56.05% in BSc
  12. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  13. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best Institute for six months Industrial Training programme in Java in Gurgaon?
  15. What should I opt for my training either java, .NET, PHP, UNIX, LINUX, networking or computer graphics? I am pursuing MCA(5th semester)
  16. Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?
  17. Where can I do 6 months training in JAVA? I am a 6th semester CSE student from PTU
  18. List of institutes and fee structure from where I can do summer training in Core JAVA in Agra?
30th October 2014, 08:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of institutes which provides 20 days training in Java and Dotnet?

It is extremely difficult to cover the entire course Java or Dotnet within a span of 15-20 days. Atleast a month of training is required to know these fields better. Hence the best option before you is -

Join a computer training institute near your college which holds a good reputation and provides global certification opportunity like if you are doing training in Java you should do training from an institute which offers global certification that is, certificate from Oracle.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?